Thursday, November 21, 2013

Field trip

                                   

I thoroughly enjoyed our field trip and felt that it was really enriching  particularly to hear  Aimee Mullins discuss her life and the obstacles she had to face to get to where she is today. It was soooo mind blowing how many artist she worked with, I wondered whether she knew the magnitude  of talent that she's been surrounded by. When we broke up for the second session it was a smidge boring but I did enjoy the enthusiasm  of one of the main speakers. 
The only part that disappointed me is that we weren't able to go into the actual museum. I've never been and was really hoping to be able to explore and behold some amazing art. Cars didn't cut it for me even though they were cool...but I had a fun time and it was exciting to go on adventure of sorts with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment