Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I don't fit in boxes!

                  

Since the outward appearance was supposed to be how others perceive us I thought it would be acceptable to make my own  random trapezoidal shape since I honestly have never felt as if individuals other then my close family or friends have been able to quite know what to make of me...I am peculiar...I know this...I've always been the over-eccentric  art person and it suits me pretty well. But internally I'm pretty shy and suffer from anxiety and agoraphobia. To lessen this I usually try to have some small object of comfort with me at all times, like a scrap of fabric from an old quilt which I included here. Most of the other internal structure is personal but I did include some of my favorite colors. And also anatomical  elements since I've had to deal with chronic illness for a majority of my life, anatomy has been a fascination of mine since I was little and from seeing some of my own X-rays and ultrasound images...
               



If it wasn't okay for me make up my own "box" I sincerely apologize, I was raised with the belief that it is better  to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment